Our Response to COVID-19:
At LAX AMMUNITION OC, our customers and employees are like family. And like you, during these past few weeks, we have been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe & healthy.
As a Second Amendment-based company, we provide essential products to help you protect and defend your family and home, especially in times of uncertainty such as now.
Following the California Governor’s Executive “Safe at Home” order, we have and will continue to operate as an “essential business,” outlined in CISA’s guidelines that outline firearms and ammunition businesses as “critical essential infrastructures” that can remain operational during a crisis.
Here are the steps we are taking to protect our customers and employees at our store:
- We are limiting the number of persons in the store to no more than 10 at a time (customers + employees total = 10)
- We have hired an extra person to check customers at the door prior to entry. Only those intending to buy merchandise or completing an eligibility check to buy ammo are permitted inside.
- Any customer showing signs of illness will not be permitted inside our store.
- We are sanitizing shared surfaces constantly (shopping carts, door handles, pens, credit card machines, countertops, etc.)
- Increased employee hand washing & sanitizing
- We enforce social distancing for those outside waiting in line and in our store.
Our response to increase demand during this time:
- We have temporarily modified our hours of operation to restock supply:
Monday – Friday: 11A – 6P
Saturday: 11A – 5P
Sunday: 11A – 4P
- We are posting updates to new ammo stock or any unexpected changes to our hours on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us @LAXAMMOOC
- We have hired more team members to help facilitate an efficient shopping experience.
- We are constantly getting new ammo orders delivered to keep all of the major calibers in stock as often as possible.