Our family-owned Orange County ammo store is stocked with the latest brands.
We boast the widest selection of brands and calibers and the lowest pricing for ammunition in Orange County.
Our shop is always adding the latest, most popular products to our shelves! We are also one of the few shops carrying lead-free ammo in Orange County! We are dedicated to providing unbeatable service and prices.
Please note: product pricing and inventory for ALL LAX retail stores are different from LAX’s on-line website (it has been this way since the very beginning). The reason for this is because it costs more to run a brick-and-mortar store (rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, employees, operating costs, etc). Often, some of the difference in pricing is made up in the shipping costs for on-line retailers like LAXAMMO.com. We do not list our pricing and inventory on our OC website because the cost to build and maintain such a database is extremely costly, and in an effort to keep our overhead low (and thus our in-store pricing low), we are not implementing on-line pricing and inventory at this time.
Benefits of Shopping at our Brick-and-Mortar Location
Our brick-and-mortar store in Huntington Beach, California is a great place for Southern California residents to purchase their ammunition, reloading components, range gear, and firearms accessories. The benefits of shopping in-store are:
- Real-time customer service and support
- Retail store prices will not fluctuate as much as online prices
- Physically touch & inspect the ammo (with our assistance of course)
- No shipping fees and FFL transfer & storage fees
- We are the lowest priced ammo store anywhere in California, especially on bulk ammo purchases
- Largest selection anywhere in the country
- New inventory available in-store before it hits the LAX AMMO website
- Ability to pay in cash
- No waiting for shipping. Buy your ammo and go home with it same day.
- No worrying about package theft, loss or damage from delivery
- In-store rebates available throughout the year
- Expertise & guidance available from our knowledgeable in-store staff
- The retail stores get first stocking priority when products are scarce
- Pet & play with our shop dog, Evette!
Check out our list of brands we carry below and visit our Orange County location to make your purchase today!
Rounds available in rifle, shotgun, handgun, target, home-defense, hunting.
Red Army Standard
In April 2015, the Fish and Game Commission adopted CDFW’s proposed regulations, which will implement the nonlead requirement in the following three phases:
- Phase 1 – Effective July 1, 2015, nonlead ammunition required when taking Nelson bighorn sheep and all wildlife on state wildlife areas and ecological reserves.
- Phase 2 – Effective July 1, 2016, nonlead shot required when taking upland game birds with a shotgun, except for dove, quail, snipe, and any game birds taken on licensed game bird clubs. In addition, nonlead shot required when using a shotgun to take resident small game mammals, furbearing mammals, nongame mammals, nongame birds, and any wildlife for depredation purposes.
- Phase 3 – Effective July 1, 2019, nonlead ammunition will be required when taking any wildlife with a firearm anywhere in California.
For more information about nonlead ammunition requirements in California, please visit: https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/hunting/nonlead-ammunition
We carry a large selection of California legal hunting ammunition.
Rounds available in Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, .22
Fort Scott Munitions
error: Content is protected !!